Skip to the content
- You deserve to slow down and take a deep breath. It will of course only fog up your glasses since you’re wearing a mask and cause you more stress, but still, you deserve it.
- Treat yourself! Drink that extra cup of coffee or whatever will keep you conscious nowadays.
- Remember that during quarantine, Isaac Newton helped to develop calculus. You can’t do that, but you can do your calc worksheets!
- Don’t worry so much – what good has worry done for you other than keeping you safe in your dorm at all times?
- If you’re lonely, remember your loved ones. They have been and will always be just a severely technologically disastrous Zoom call away! You might never see them again, actually!
- Remember that you have the power to change your routine every day! Browse YouTube instead of TikTok!
- Wherever you are, no matter what you’re going through, we’re in this together. Unless you’re doing better than me, of course.